1. Many have seen Anvil’s 100 Classic Cocktails You Must Try. If you haven’t, go take a look for some real cocktail inspiration. How many have you already sampled and what would you add to the list?
2. Some of my top choices made into the 21 Must Try Classic Cocktail Recipes post. Reader suggestions have extended the list beyond 21 drinks. If you have something to add, let me know.
3. Conversation on Twitter lead the way to the Top 10 Classic Cocktails as recommended by chat participants. A few were new to me at the time. Hopefully you’ll find something there to whet your cocktail hour appetite.
Then there are those cocktails that seem to rise to the top of the popular cocktails list time after time. These are the favorites that never seem to go out of style.
4. Many tweak and recreate The Aviation cocktail. No matter the variances in measurements, it’s always an oldie but goodie.
5. Whether you garnish with lime wedge or maraschino cherry, the classic Gimlet shines brightly as an easy two liquid ingredient cocktail.
There are certainly more cocktails to add to this list. What would you include in a Cocktails Bucket List? Share your ideas in comment or join the conversation on Facebook or Twitter.